Sunday 24 January 2010

Double Challenge

I have had a text from Mike Pearson asking if i fancied doing the National 3 peaks challenge perhaps in June/July. Well I couldn't say no, could I!

The last time we walked together was over Crib Goch on Snowdon, the greatest ridge walk in wales. We had a brilliant walk that was a bit scarier than both wanted but with Mikes better fitness and my experience and low centre of gravity it was a great partnership.

Ben Nevis, Ska fell and Snowdon in 24 hours offers a different challenge though. Yes I can bring along my logistics and experience but I am going to need to get much fitter to keep up the rigorous/continuous steep walking this is going to need.

Were going to need to do a lot more planning but for now this makes a great double challenge for the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment